Client Services & Logistics
Eagle-Eye Tours is based in Windermere and is Canada’s largest birding tour operator, offering 50+ tours worldwide each year. To keep the show on the road, we need someone who can handle correspondence with our clients and help pull these tours off without a hitch. This is a long-term position where we can discuss your preferred number of hours/week (25-40). You will have a variety of tasks to keep you busy from researching hotels in Australia to responding to clients interested in visiting the Arctic. This job requires that you can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Core responsibilities include:
- Client correspondence (inquiries, invoicing, etc.)
- Logistics (planning tours, booking hotels, vehicles and flights)
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Rigorous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- An interest in travel
We offer a competitive wage, flexibility, interesting work, and a collegial positive work environment. We anticipate work beginning in April.
Please submit your resume and a brief story about a personal travel experience by noon on March 17th via this Google Forms link.